cadence cycling?

doctor855

anyone ever dealt with this shop? looking to get a cervelo road bike and these guys seem to be top notch. i know it's in mannyunk PA but not far from down south here. i have a lot of questions about fitting and want to make sure i am squared away.

http://www.cadencecycling.com/

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
i get there emails, they have a center in nyc on hudson street too. if you go to mannayunk, they have the brewery there, if you really want to set up a date. i'm in south jersey this week-end and was thinking about taking the mtb to wissahickon near mannayunk, from what i understand

as far as your cerelo, i dunno, what model you getting p3, p4? time trial?

i have a 2003 trek post office, i think the guy won tdf last year for 1st time on cervelo, as far as the the trek post office, lance won a boatload of tdf's and some local racers find it their favorite frame of all time, i actually upgraded a giant ocr-3 (drive train and all), i like the giant too, i'd like a cervelo mostly cause it rhymes with jello and i'm a nice fellow, hello

good luck with your new bike

doctor855

yup. wissahickon is 5 minutes by car from mannyunk. i went to school right there. what is now philadelphia university.
as far as the bike i am looking at the s2 frame. i came across a sram red groupset for very cheap and am looking for a frame to suit it. then i can use my specializzed allez for a trainer/bad weather bike.
love to go over there this weekend but have some family commitments that will keep me busy and if im able to get out i wouldnt know until last minute. thankyou for the offer however.

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
yhst-13376466158814_2033_1526829
sweet looking bike, a dude i rode with last year got his cervelo off e-bay.

i just don't like e-bay as i got a bunch of bogus computer crap, however last year i got a nice shorty wet suit

any way the trek, i picked up was on its way onto e-bay, when i heard about the bike and picked it up for $1200, not bad since the mavic wheels cost about that much (actually was looking to upgrade wheels on giant) but i got a whole bike with it

anyway the guy building his cervelo, was tinkering with it all last season, i am not sure what was up with it. that's a nice frame that s3, and probably make a nice tri, or tt bike

i re-read your post and realized you were looking for s2 not s3

Last edited:

al415

Banned
I have spent a little time down in that shop. Very professional, a real boutique. I'd certainly buy a bicycle there. Make sure you get an espresso out of them!

doctor855

these guys are good and would recommend the store to anyone..not much on the mtb front however.
picked this up for a song..can't wait to build it up and then disgrace the engineers that designed a tdf winning bike.:eek:
030.jpg

Top Bottom