Cablevision.... blahhh...

Well there is no more RushHD..... Lot's of good MTB shows in HD on RushHD.

I give Cablevision a high reading on the suck-o-meter.

Call Cablevision and complain. The number is on your bill for customer service.

Also went RaveHD, KungfuHD, MonstersHD, and a bunch of others.

Robson

They were announcing these before...Voom network is no longer in service. Unfortunately there is no alternative to Cablevision except Verizon, and that one is as bad...

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
WTF!!! no way!!! good think I DVR'd a bunch of NOMADS & FOCUSED shows...

and no KUNgFUHD???!!! :cry:

ArmyOfNone

I had them for two years while i was in north brunswick. I have been with all the big names and they by far are the worst.

BiknBen

I'm a cablevision customer. I think you guys watch too much TV. ;)

Then again...my TV is 13 years old, no HD, and I've watched nothing but weekend football and daily ESPN in the last 4 months. I'm too busy riding.

rlb

I have DirecTV and we get one lame "action sports" channel (Fuse). I haven't seen a single MTB show on there yet.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'm a cablevision customer. I think you guys watch too much TV. ;)

Then again...my TV is 13 years old, no HD, and I've watched nothing but weekend football and daily ESPN in the last 4 months. I'm too busy riding.

Seems we're both in the same boat Benny. I have Cablevision, as long as they don't drop Discovery Channel or Noggin it's fine for the small amount of time I spend in front of it;)

-Jim.

jimjo

whats HD ...

oh thats right Home Depot

as long as my tv has Nick Jr im good to go...

I'd rather be mountain biking than watching it

Ian F

I have no TV... sometimes this is good... sometimes not... but I don't miss it too much... no internet at home either since I discovered it was worse than TV... at least when I was watching TV, I could get stuff done... but sitting front of computer, you're completely useless...

Not sure what I'll do for the Superbowl this year, though... :hmmm:

THATmanMANNY

So where did Rush go? Anyone know if DirecTV gets Rush?

I have DirecTV and we get one lame "action sports" channel (Fuse). I haven't seen a single MTB show on there yet.
Try fueltv. Channel 618? No mtn biking but pretty much all the extreme sports.

Top Bottom