By the way.....

ReverendNewman

I upgraded my rig from a Trek Farley 9.8 to the 9.9. Didn't think it would make such a huge difference, but wow, it did.
20170307_162417.jpeg
20170310_123937.jpeg
I'll post some better photos tomorrow. But this thing is way sweet!!!

ReverendNewman

Why did you upgrade?
No big reason. But a thousand little ones. I liked the HED wheelset, Eagle XX1 drivetrain, better brakes, carbon everything, etc. Plus I had the money to burn. LOL. Didn't think it would have made all that much difference, seeing the 9.8 was still pretty high end. But whoa, this thing cooks. It's better then I'll ever be.

Supermoto

No big reason. But a thousand little ones. I liked the HED wheelset, Eagle XX1 drivetrain, better brakes, carbon everything, etc. Plus I had the money to burn. LOL. Didn't think it would have made all that much difference, seeing the 9.8 was still pretty high end. But whoa, this thing cooks. It's better then I'll ever be.

Dump the saint pedals, get some xpedo spry flats. Drop 1/2 lbs, you can put your feet closer to the cranks and they have the same or better traction as the saints, depending if you removed the washers on the saints. Can't have heavy pedals on a carbon rocket

Last edited:

ReverendNewman

Dump the saint pedals, get some xpedo spry flats. Drop 1/2 lbs, you can put your feet closer to the cranks and they have the same or better traction as the saints, depending if you removed the washers on the saints. Can't have heavy pedals on a carbon rocket
I'll order a pair today. Plus I'll get a little more clearance. Thanx.

Top Bottom