by the power invested in me

anrothar

entirely thrilled
by the power invested in me(of greyskull), i hereby declare that anyone that had the opportunity to ride today, even if only for 30 minutes, and didn't take advantage of it; that person or persons may not refer to themselves as a cyclist, rider, mtber or any other related term, and must sit in the corner for three hours with no supper.

sweating in shorts and a short sleeved jersey at @60 degrees in the hills. i love the cold, and would rather be riding in negative temps right now, but a 60 degree, overcast day is about as beautiful as it gets for cycling.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
by the power invested in me(of greyskull), i hereby declare that anyone that had the opportunity to ride today, even if only for 30 minutes, and didn't take advantage of it; that person or persons may not refer to themselves as a cyclist.

It's called work man. It's 6PM and still called work. And will be for another hour. But I'll dally some on my walk home from the train thinking about riding Saturday morning.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
fear not justin, you fall under that "had the opportunity to" part. you didn't have the opportunity to. ryan, it's raining in stanhope. should be your way shortly.

xc62701

I've got laundry in and I've got the radar in motion on a constant loop. I'm looking for my opportunity... It looks like it's coming...

dualfisted

I've only got one bike, and the BB is shot to hell on it........ I'm down for the count until the parts/ tools come in later in the week:getsome::getsome:........So, when I get my new job (WHEN) I guess I'm gonna have to buy some type of second ride.... I saw a sweet fixxed gear Bianchi this week at a good price, haha.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Oh Yea baby! ... Got in an hour between showers. May not have been enough to count for training, but it sure was good for the psyche to feel that air on my legs and arms.

:)

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
ARGHHHH! Can't ride at all.....got new job, same company, just more responsibility....ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH! It is not looking good! :mad::mad::mad: There goes my plans for afternoon spring riding.

i wish i got out today, my only bike is at my friend's house...does this mean its time to add a bike to my 1 bike collection, maybe a 29er SS or a FS :D

walter

Fourth Party
i wish i got out today, my only bike is at my friend's house...does this mean its time to add a bike to my 1 bike collection, maybe a 29er SS or a FS :D

Havent you learned by now? Your next bike will be a 29er SS.

Sean, I have a doctors note signed by Epsteins mom, do I get a pass?

NJ Jess

Jeeze

I've had a major sinus infection for over a week and a CAT scan this morning (requiring that awful barium drink) and I still cruiser for an hour at Allaire. It was soooo beautiful. I was cruising down one trail and a red tailed hawk flew over my head and down the trail,...awesome.

D

DANSPANK

I thought about riding A LOT but it was raining on the drive home so I went to the gym. I'm massive now. My muscular fingers can barely pick out each key. If you don't call me a cyclist then I'll squeeze your head until you burst. It won't take long. I'm extremely strong right now.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i may not be a cyclist, but i am a bachelor for the next week. i (unsuccessfully) worked on my bike, made the perfect plate of pasta and homemade meatballs and am drinkng a sri lankan stout while sitting in front of the keyboard in my underwear.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
i may not be a cyclist, but i am a bachelor for the next week. i (unsuccessfully) worked on my bike, made the perfect plate of pasta and homemade meatballs and am drinkng a sri lankan stout while sitting in front of the keyboard in my underwear.

Kinky :D

Top Bottom