by the power invested in me

BiknBen

My family had one of these early beasts! The Coleco Telstar Arcade!!!
arcade4.jpg

Then we moved on to Intellivsion. Damn, I was playing that my freshman year of college.

BTW, this is what me and my friends called handheld gaming back in the late 70s.
handheld.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
BTW, this is what me and my friends called handheld gaming back in the late 70s.
handheld.jpg

Holy crap, I loved that game!

I actually had Pong. It was a dual thing, motorcycle and pong. Motorcycle handlebars and all. No clue what it was called, but all you did was rev the bike, then jump something.

VanDbtRiver

arcade4.jpg

Then we moved on to Intellivsion. Damn, I was playing that my freshman year of college.

handheld.jpg

there is walnut veneer on that thing. do you have the station wagon that came with it?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
arcade4.jpg

handheld.jpg
Holy shit, Ben, you're old.:D

BiknBen

Holy shit, Ben, you're old.:D

Not really old. I just started young. My parents were gamer geeks. They raised me right. :rolleyes:

BTW, I was just playing old Intelivision games that I downloaded from ItelivisionLives.com. Wow that crap is old school but I loved it so much back in the day.

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
This sounds like as good a way to use the time as anyone could possibly imgine! Get him an old-school deck to ride in that bowl. Something like his Dad's pink Powell-Peralta from 1984, perhaps.:D

Hah hah! we need to road trip him out to Bucknell with his Uncle Chris and the Heanchman and skate it up! Old school is the new school.....Word up bro!

xc62701

I was out today in the blustery chillyness that is Allamuchy. It was good until I thought I was going to get blown off the trails by a snow tornado...

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Hah hah! we need to road trip him out to Bucknell with his Uncle Chris and the Heanchman and skate it up! Old school is the new school.....Word up bro!

I helped build a super fun mini ramp off beekman rd that I skate once in a while.

We call it the old man ramp>
IMG_0331_edited.jpg

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I helped build a super fun mini ramp off beekman rd that I skate once in a while.

We call it the old man ramp>
IMG_0331_edited.jpg

Nice! J you should go down to slayerville the bowl is dope, i been riding at like 730 in the morn before going to the shop its sweet i think youll dig it. thats a sweet mini ramp bro.

Top Bottom