by the power invested in me

I'm going to go to the gym and get even bigger. There's a good chance I won't be able to fit in to my own trousers tonight.

15 miles is a perfectly reasonable bike commute. mine is 16.5 minimum each way. take one of the longer routes home for some extra fun.

awesome ryan! good on ya for getting out there and realizing that the roads really aren't that scary.

i am going public and shares are available for an initial price of $42 each, $42 worth of fancy beer and/or your women(by application only on the third one...).

I've had a major sinus infection for over a week and a CAT scan this morning (requiring that awful barium drink) and I still cruised for an hour at Allaire. It was soooo beautiful. I was cruising down one trail and a red tailed hawk flew over my head and down the trail,...awesome.
I managed to unexpectedly sneak out of a meeting and hit Allaire for an hour and a half on this beautiful afternoon.

Jess, I assume you were leaving when I saw you? I figured I'd have seen you in the woods at some point otherwise?

Its not not riding but my 4yr old was asking me about skateparks, so we went over to the one in slayerville and he sessioned for and hour on his scooter. His first time in a sk8 park:D. im very proud of him rippin he was able to roll into the bowl very well,next is the bike

night 2 of bachelorhood: set up the trainer and dvd player for tomorrow AM. 4 fingers of maker's mark, chinese food, laundry, alton brown, waiting on lost, all in my underwear. update: fixed shifter before i went to bed last night.

I got out again today for a good road ride! It got real dark and cloudy at the start, and the route got changed mid route by the fastest rider. The traffic was terrible, but the route was fantastic. In the middle of the big climb up past Sterling Forrest, it started to spit pellets, which only made me ride harder. At the top I saw this little hole in the clouds where we were headed. We followed that little hole the entire ride, as well as a head wind. The woods looked soaked and were spilling water off the cliffs, so glad to be on the road. I was looking for a great sunset, but it never happened. Atleast I have a vision of Ken's sunset. I got home feeling like I had a great ride.:getsome:

Thanks to Sean and all the posters for telling about your rides. It was what I needed to get myself out riding big after being sick for 2 weeks.

HA! Yes, The family may come back and i dont even want to go into details of what they COULD walk into....:D

Its not not riding but my 4yr old was asking me about skateparks, so we went over to the one in slayerville and he sessioned for and hour on his scooter. His first time in a sk8 park:D. im very proud of him rippin he was able to roll into the bowl very well,next is the bike
This sounds like as good a way to use the time as anyone could possibly imgine! Get him an old-school deck to ride in that bowl. Something like his Dad's pink Powell-Peralta from 1984, perhaps.:D

I got out again today for a good road ride! It got real dark and cloudy at the start, and the route got changed mid route by the fastest rider. The traffic was terrible, but the route was fantastic. In the middle of the big climb up past Sterling Forrest, it started to spit pellets, which only made me ride harder. At the top I saw this little hole in the clouds where we were headed. We followed that little hole the entire ride, as well as a head wind. The woods looked soaked and were spilling water off the cliffs, so glad to be on the road. I was looking for a great sunset, but it never happened. Atleast I have a vision of Ken's sunset. I got home feeling like I had a great ride.:getsome:

Thanks to Sean and all the posters for telling about your rides. It was what I needed to get myself out riding big after being sick for 2 weeks.

Awesome, even without the sunset!

shoulda been there whippersnap!!!

here we go referencing things that were around before i was born! :D:):p

I had the flyest hot pink, fish shaped Alva with rail guards, nose guard and copers that woulda knocked anyones socks right off. You were born when I had the first Caballero model and Tony Hawk models,,,,,,, you missed all the good stuff whippersnapper. We had atari 2600's and nintendo's and the like and we didn't need no stinkin' XBox 360. haha.

When I was cleaning out my moms house 2 years ago, I came across my old Turbo Grafix 16 and like a dozen game. Sold it for about 3 bills on ebay. Damn shame because a year later with the new systems you can buy all those games and download them for about 45.5 cents

you can dl them on the Wii for about 5 bucks each. There are tons of emulators out there and you can dl them all.

Back
Top Bottom