Burke, Kingdom Trails

stilluf

KT and Victory:

When a major land owner threw a hissy fit and cut KT in half a few years back, the question arose as to whether KT should be subject to Act 250 review. As a result of that kerfuffle, the Act 250 bureaucrats apparently felt that they had been caught with their pants down, which is why they decided to go after Victory and shut them down for a period.

I seriously doubt that Victory manages to make significant money on their system. The trails were built by a competent and experienced local with permission and were quietly in use for a while before the bureaucrats descended. I wish them the best of luck.
thanks for this explanation. Makes sense to me, and the related "dis-association" of Victory from KT. BTW, I've been to KT twice recently and I had no idea Victory was there. So yeah, any revenues were not substantial at all. But right now no ticket required; just check in and sign waiver. Next time up there I'd like to ride over and check it out.

Go18t

IMG_1850.jpg

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Kingdom 2022: anyone have a report on the new trails up there? Looks like they’ve been busy with trail building.

Top Bottom