Bulldog Rump Endurance

Heidi

So, there are 18 of us shoving off for the endurance race tomorrow. Since Wednesday's pre-ride got cancelled, I did not get a chance to ask a couple of questions.

Specific to Endurance. Are we gonna have access to any sort of self-maintained pit area? I guess I'm going to pack, as if the answer is "no". But it would be so great to have a place to stash some extra bottles or something.

I contacted Team Bulldog but didn't get a reply. I'm going to show up extra early so I can adapt to whatever the answer is, but if anyone knows now, please throw me a bone and share that info. Thanks a bunch.

jamie877

Never raced this race specifically so can't say for certain....but most races of this sort have a pit area. Otherwise, pick a spot on the course and set up your cooler and so forth.

There is no need to carry everything during a short lap endurance race, unless you are looking to avoid stopping. That may open up a weight vs. stoppage time conversation though.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So, there are 18 of us shoving off for the endurance race tomorrow. Since Wednesday's pre-ride got cancelled, I did not get a chance to ask a couple of questions.

Specific to Endurance. Are we gonna have access to any sort of self-maintained pit area? I guess I'm going to pack, as if the answer is "no". But it would be so great to have a place to stash some extra bottles or something.

I contacted Team Bulldog but didn't get a reply. I'm going to show up extra early so I can adapt to whatever the answer is, but if anyone knows now, please throw me a bone and share that info. Thanks a bunch.
The lap will go through a field by the start / finish. You'll definitely have a place to stash your stuff

Heidi

Never raced this race specifically so can't say for certain....but most races of this sort have a pit area. Otherwise, pick a spot on the course and set up your cooler and so forth.

There is no need to carry everything during a short lap endurance race, unless you are looking to avoid stopping. That may open up a weight vs. stoppage time conversation though.

4 hours worth of water would be a lot. Thanks for the input. the only other way I've seen this done, is they have refill stations where you can refill your camelbak but everything else really needs to be with you.

Heidi

Update: I just heard back from race management. There will be a small table for us to share as a feed zone. Sleep well everyone see you at the rump

Top Bottom