Bulldog "Bumps"

Rob's disgusting skin problem

OK freinds, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to post anymore at the risk of sounding like a crybaby. I also didn't want anyone to be left on pins and needles like a cliffhanger. I will get to the needles in a second... I should just rename this thread "Rob's disgusting skin problem" just so no one looking for information on any bumpy conditions regarding the course doesn't come across this and say "what the f...?"
My wife was away for a couple of days on a business trip and got home late last night and this morning saw my leg and was freaked out. She was like you have got to get to a dermotologist like now. I was thinking wow I wasn't expecting that from her. SO I just got back and although doc does not think it is PI as it is fairly localized, she did not rule out that it could be some kind of insect whether or not chiggers and for whatever reason my body is reacting to it. Then she took out a needle and injected cordisone directly into all of the spots, there are a lot now, and said I should feel better by tonight. That would be good because I hardly slept last night. She said if it still persists in a day or so she'll put me on Prednisone which is a steroid but will not make me any faster according to her. So the score is the following: Lots of deep red raised spots that now contain pinholes in them so they bother me in a different kind of way now. Change is good?:eek:

Oh by the way I mentioned the idea of the bleach and she looked at me like I was insane.

By the way if humor is good medicine, did anyone see my thread on the Joe Cocker translation? Maybe its just me, but I thought that was one of the funniest damned things I ever saw, then again I am out of my mind right now.

Oh by the way I mentioned the idea of the bleach and she looked at me like I was insane.

And she thinks the idea of sticking needles into every single bump is somehow less insane? Should have run the blow torch idea past her.:hysterica

Hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.
Feel better!

By the way if humor is good medicine, did anyone see my thread on the Joe Cocker translation? Maybe its just me, but I thought that was one of the funniest damned things I ever saw, then again I am out of my mind right now.

I also thought it was funny you came across it the same time I did. (I posted in music) Now, my FAVORITE shot was the one with the leg... OWWWWWWW:rofl: oh, and me again and Fred!!!

I just watched it again for fun, when the leg comes in I totally lose it but then the Fred thing is amazing and unexpected,and what about the turbine:confused: man I have tears again:rofl:

The turban, I get.
The turbine?
Totally lost on me.

But hoggify... did some wonder loaf...
somebody's dad...
New Orleans...
liver...
:rofl:

God, I gotta find something else to do today:rofl::rofl:

Your spots are def. bigger than mine and I would guess yours aren't chiggers.

Even if they were, the Bleach idea sounded crazy. Chiggers apparently come off real easy -- it's just the irritation that remains.

If we were in the same race bracket, I'd request you be given a drug test after that doctor's appointment. :D

OK freinds, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to post anymore at the risk of sounding like a crybaby. I also didn't want anyone to be left on pins and needles like a cliffhanger. I will get to the needles in a second... I should just rename this thread "Rob's disgusting skin problem" just so no one looking for information on any bumpy conditions regarding the course doesn't come across this and say "what the f...?"
My wife was away for a couple of days on a business trip and got home late last night and this morning saw my leg and was freaked out. She was like you have got to get to a dermotologist like now. I was thinking wow I wasn't expecting that from her. SO I just got back and although doc does not think it is PI as it is fairly localized, she did not rule out that it could be some kind of insect whether or not chiggers and for whatever reason my body is reacting to it. Then she took out a needle and injected cordisone directly into all of the spots, there are a lot now, and said I should feel better by tonight. That would be good because I hardly slept last night. She said if it still persists in a day or so she'll put me on Prednisone which is a steroid but will not make me any faster according to her. So the score is the following: Lots of deep red raised spots that now contain pinholes in them so they bother me in a different kind of way now. Change is good?:eek:

Relief! It looks like the injections I got yesterday have settled in and almost all of the smaller areas have faded to a light pink and the worst ones are now not really red and swollen or raised anymore. The itching is a million times better and I just had to use some topical stuff in the morning. Maybe the laugh therapy helped too with that Joe Cocker thing. Have a great day everyone tomorrow and thanks for all your help on this.
Don't forget to Hoggify and pat those hens...Fred and Wilma:D

Back
Top Bottom