Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A barometer on the used car market.

I purchased the shitbox (2013 Chrysler 200) August 2019 with 58,000 miles for $7500. The book on it was maybe $8500-$9000. It now has 74,000 miles and Carvana offered me $10,200. At some point I guess I have to stop calling it a shitbox?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
A barometer on the used car market.

I purchased the shitbox (2013 Chrysler 200) August 2019 with 58,000 miles for $7500. The book on it was maybe $8500-$9000. It now has 74,000 miles and Carvana offered me $10,200. At some point I guess I have to stop calling it a shitbox?
It’s a Deluxe Shitbox.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/Km...?utm_source=d&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=n

I’ve never driven a GT-R. Don’t want to buy one but I’m definitely curious if anyone has any input on this legend versus the current crop of $200k+ GT cars.
Comfy daily. I always thought the prices on them were great for what they compete with. I drove one back in 2010 I think, before they got more models and power boost, etc. They feel heavy, and are, but it doesn't feel slow by any means. I'd still pick an R32 GTR because fanboy.

THATmanMANNY

Nismo GTR going 100k. yikes

So what do these guys do that flip cars. Do they report earnings? Create LLC or must need dealer license? I mean 5k -10k earned no big deal but 50k to hundreds of thousands that def has to be noticed.

rick81721

Lothar
Nismo GTR going 100k. yikes

So what do these guys do that flip cars. Do they report earnings? Create LLC or must need dealer license? I mean 5k -10k earned no big deal but 50k to hundreds of thousands that def has to be noticed.

They are supposed to pay capital gains tax.

mfennell

Comfy daily. I always thought the prices on them were great for what they compete with. I drove one back in 2010 I think, before they got more models and power boost, etc. They feel heavy, and are, but it doesn't feel slow by any means. I'd still pick an R32 GTR because fanboy.
A friend of mine had regular access to one for about a year. He didn't like it for just putting around. Said it shifted hard, felt too big, and the suspension was rough. His daily at the time was an E92 M3 IIRC and is now a 997 C4S Cab, so not a Camry driver unaccustomed to sporty cars.

Another friend has the legendary Godzilla - R32. What a cool car. All he's done to it is remove the boost restrictor. I was really impressed at how quick and smooth it is.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's

THATmanMANNY

Good buy on the 987 spyder! After fees, shipping, DMV, tax… still $80k. I needs closer and more options and year 2027

Top Bottom