Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Current bit $151,000

1612358670326.png

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
^ I have always hated that lime gold color, and those wheel covers are awful...but dam that is a nice example of an original shelby.....I have no idea how...when chip foose looked at this car, he came up with the movie eleanor car....like drawing a beard on the mona lisa lol.

I saw this the other day and I mean WOW....ok it has less than 100 miles, but i just couldnt fathom something this regular being worth this much

Patrick

Staff member
^ I have always hated that lime gold color, and those wheel covers are awful...but dam that is a nice example of an original shelby.....I have no idea how...when chip foose looked at this car, he came up with the movie eleanor car....like drawing a beard on the mona lisa lol.

I saw this the other day and I mean WOW....ok it has less than 100 miles, but i just couldnt fathom something this regular being worth this much

jay leno just buying stuff like that for his garage?

Reactions: don

JerseyPete

Go all the way and get an MG 6R4 group B:

Helmet cam view

ekuhn

Helmet cam view

Just keep the tach in the red as long as you can.

I prefer WRC in car cams. The co-pilot bouncing around while trying to read his note book is the best part.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Always loved Acapulco blue...and i feel like i dont see too make Gt500s vs Krs, even tho that made about the same of each

haha, that is so cool...reminds me when I used to drag race alot and the junior dragsters became a thing...i was always thinking a hayabusa engine in one would be a riot.

Helmet cam view

Man, just knowing how shoddy those cars were built....Like at least the WRC cars have had real tires and real roll cages.

Patrick

Staff member
Don't need no stinkin Fat Bike.

i saw this - the guy that is winning, purchased two others on BAT for $14,000. Not sure if he is starting a fleet.
My buddy lives way upstate, and loves toys - i sent him the auction - no doubt he'll start bidding.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
i saw this - the guy that is winning, purchased two others on BAT for $14,000. Not sure if he is starting a fleet.
My buddy lives way upstate, and loves toys - i sent him the auction - no doubt he'll start bidding.
Looks like that guy got outbid on the pair, they went for $15K!

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I have a feeling this is going to go for a batshit crazy price

Who buys these things and doesn't drive them? I mean if you were doing it with the hopes of making money down the road wouldn't you buy something nicer or more likely to appreciate?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Who buys these things and doesn't drive them? I mean if you were doing it with the hopes of making money down the road wouldn't you buy something nicer or more likely to appreciate?
Broncos are going with this rising tide lifts all boats thing....as in, the first gens went totally insane...now you cant touch a decent one for less than 25k, and most are more like 50k..... that is now bringing up the price of every other bronco....These 80s ones were worthless for a long time, not any more. I dont get the whole mileage based value myself personally...Ok, if we are talking about the ferris bueller 250GT ferrari..fine, its a 30-50million dollar car, I get being scared to tool around NJ in it.....But an 86 bronco? what the hell is the point of owning it just to park and look at it? But it is a thing apparently. I will say tho, with this bronco, I think its value is less the milage...bc at 11k, its not really a wrapper car anymore...like that other truck with 75 miles....but it is all original, and all original is pretty valuable...So you could probably get away with driving this one a little bit and not hurting the value.....But that other one that sold for 97k with 75 miles...like ya...how are you ever going to get more money for it if you put any miles on it.

Top Bottom