Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

iman29

I did see this earlier today I really like this style and design even if I am not into porsche (but since this is a V8 he’ll yeah). This one seemed like a decent deal even at the selling price.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Currently not looking at BaT - so i don't do something stupid while the stock market is humming along.

1608299849178.png

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Currently not looking at BaT - so i don't do something stupid while the stock market is humming along.

View attachment 145557
Come on. It's no different than spending your black jack winnings in Vegas before you give it back to the house. One day it's gonna tank and you'll wonder why you didn't just buy that damn car. I know I will. (Though still shopping)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Come on. It's no different than spending your black jack winnings in Vegas before you give it back to the house. One day it's gonna tank and you'll wonder why you didn't just buy that damn car. I know I will. (Though still shopping)

this is exactly what i'm thinking.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
So I bid on this mustang. I expected it to go higher (30k) and I was out riding my bike when it closed. If I had been watching it I may have ended up winning. Not a rare numbers matching show car, but looks like a car that actually wants to be driven.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-ford-mustang-47/

View attachment 145858
My neighbor had one in green when we were in HS. He installed two pop-up glass sunroofs in it. One for the front seat, one for the back. I'm sure that helped it's value.

iman29

So I bid on this mustang. I expected it to go higher (at least 30k) and I was out riding my bike when it closed. If I had been watching it I may have ended up winning. Not a rare numbers matching show car, but looks like a car that actually wants to be driven.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1969-ford-mustang-47/

View attachment 145858
thats cool definitely built to be driven even if I dnt like the color combo that much. nice toy to cruise around in and Manual trans :thumbsup:

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
thats cool definitely built to be driven even if I dnt like the color combo that much. nice toy to cruise around in and Manual trans :thumbsup:
Yeah, I didn’t love the gold accents, but did like the copper.

Top Bottom