Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

The cold start and driving videos of that 037 - haha - looks and sounds like it would be like playing hot potato with a hornet's nest while driving it!

Those Group B drivers must have been from different planets :smh:

IIRC - that Audi vs Lancia story was really good - might be a vid of it on VinWiki?

Edit: got sucked into a worm hole of Lancia Group B vids. This one was pretty good:

The cold start and driving videos of that 037 - haha - looks and sounds like it would be like playing hot potato with a hornet's nest while driving it!

Those Group B drivers must have been from different planets :smh:

IIRC - that Audi vs Lancia story was really good - might be a vid of it on VinWiki?

Edit: got sucked into a worm hole of Lancia Group B vids. This one was pretty good:

I LOVE top gears version of this

Reactions: don
I believe you said you had a 390, I maybe totally wrong, but would that be considered more valuable than a 302?
in theory yes, but a 302 5 speed car could be every bit as fast as my 390 and probably a better driving around car then my 390 4 speed. So depends on what your looking for...but 132k seems pretty crazy for a non shelby fastback thats been restored to "stock appearing"....as opposed to say and Eleanor replica

So many possibilities to use this as a pickup truck/ bike transport vehicle.

Cadillacamino?

View attachment 195147

I actually think that thing is done at 79k. It only made it that far because funeral processsions and light loads.

Over/under on fluid leaks is 4.5.

Back
Top Bottom