Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
@EJphotos I've never driving RHD. Really wonder if that would screw me up. I didn't know these went for less the LHD.
Always preferred the front end of the JDM versions. The US version with the tiny round headlights always looked odd to me. As for driving a RHD it’s not that different. Same shift pattern and pedal placement as LHD. The only challenge I found was overtaking on a two-lane road. You can’t readily see around the car in front of you to gauge the oncoming traffic.

EJphotos

Always preferred the front end of the JDM versions. The US version with the tiny round headlights always looked odd to me. As for driving a RHD it’s not that different. Same shift pattern and pedal placement as LHD. The only challenge I found was overtaking on a two-lane road. You can’t readily see around the car in front of you to gauge the oncoming traffic.
JDM front ends are nice for sure - however the USDM front end is iconic.

My 99 GSR I used to have:

20200822_001707-jpg.142713

And my 95 SE I had before that (this one I was thinking about doing a JDM front end conversion on):

20201103_095539-jpg.142717

THATmanMANNY

@Bike N Gear absolutely but still a good price. I used to be like ugh I wouldn't want a car with accident history for resale value but I'm kind getting over that and if it's done right and they show condition of the accident that's even more acceptable.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
still for sale...I see $90,000....seems like a fair price....That aluminum 427 will run about $30,000 alone....its also closer to 600hp, not 410....Plus a T-56 trans is pretty expensive...., so 50k for the rest of the car seems fair. My biggest issue with this car is that it seems the reseller doesnt know as much about it as I do...and thats not good.

Top Bottom