Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

Kaleidopete

No engine either o_O

258267330_2471253756340965_7205008870394181322_n.jpg
or starter motor

one piece crank

https://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/d/three-bridges-2007-porsche-911-carrera-s/7409424683.html
(please help me with genius response)
Seller is 110% quality douche Porsche owner

-This is a Automatic not Manual and yes I have my 12 point inspection looked over by Porsche this car is cherry and perfect condition. Make me a offer or move on please. Thank you.
-Hello. Honestly, I did not notice they made a true automatic at that time. I look at Porsche nearly every day.
And with all due respect, your last sentence is off putting and rude. Good luck
-May Lord Be With You To You Scammer
Reconsider? He says it's perfect for Tahoe trips. :rolleyes:

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
The R's go for stupid money. PDK I can live with. The earlier ones with Tiptronic sell cheap, but for a reason. I want to be able to drive this thing for fun and not care about it's value. When I first started looking you could find decent 987.2's in the lower $20's. They've all jumped since the pandemic. Waiting for the Porsche bubble to burst or at least start to leak a bit.

THATmanMANNY

You would think when someone lists their car for sale they actually want to answer some basic questions to help their sale. Why do they even list it?

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
You would think when someone lists their car for sale they actually want to answer some basic questions to help their sale. Why do they even list it?
Some people just like to ask lots of questions, with no real intent to buy. Especially on Craigslist. Sellers with a hot item at decent price might just rather wait for the easier sale.

THATmanMANNY

Nah I just like to throw fake money around that I know won’t matter!

I also bid on the 1M this morning to be outbid 5 min later 😎

THATmanMANNY

5 clams was not enough. $67,500 was a good buy with that warranty. What kills me is the fee and freight when window shopping. Would be like $75,000+ all said and done 😞
I’ll stick to my Mini Cooper hunting

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
5 clams was not enough. $67,500 was a good buy with that warranty. What kills me is the fee and freight when window shopping. Would be like $75,000+ all said and done 😞
I’ll stick to my Mini Cooper hunting
I was wondering if that warranty would really be valid if you were tracking the car? I wouldn't think so.

Top Bottom