Bring a Trailer - OMFG or On Topic

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
How do these “dealers” find these cars to resale. It can’t be dealer auctions. Every dealer should know their worth. Like 30k miles NSXs?
There is one dealer in NY that has sold at least a dozen older mint Caymans. He always has another one coming soon too. I wish I knew how.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
wrapper metro - highly desirable ?
god, $10,000 already.....this has to be a statement on bring a trailer.....the people bidding will buy this thing just to put it on youtube and light it on fire

sidenote...it is amazing what absolute garbage you got in the 90s/2000 for $11,000....If I compare this car to my focus, in equivalent dollars it would have been about $15,000 in the year 2000. This car has AC, a radio, and a rear defroster....55hp, made of parts that will rust off of it after a year, terrible brakes/suspension, an interior that reminds you how bad your life sucks.....in 2012....160hp, bluetooth/sirius/cd, full stainless exhaust, 4 wheel disc, abs, traction control, power everything, heated seats/mirrors, aluminum control arms, 17in aluminum wheels.....oh and way way less of a death trap.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
god, $10,000 already.....this has to be a statement on bring a trailer.....the people bidding will buy this thing just to put it on youtube and light it on fire

sidenote...it is amazing what absolute garbage you got in the 90s/2000 for $11,000....If I compare this car to my focus, in equivalent dollars it would have been about $15,000 in the year 2000. This car has AC, a radio, and a rear defroster....55hp, made of parts that will rust off of it after a year, terrible brakes/suspension, an interior that reminds you how bad your life sucks.....in 2012....160hp, bluetooth/sirius/cd, full stainless exhaust, 4 wheel disc, abs, traction control, power everything, heated seats/mirrors, aluminum control arms, 17in aluminum wheels.....oh and way way less of a death trap.

So you want to bid on my Metro?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I dont have anything overly impressive to destroy it with....I have one of those bbq tank flame throwers...would that be entertaining?

I'm thinking more of a ghost ride it, dukes of hazard style, off a bridge that is "out"

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
wrapper metro - highly desirable ?

Storm GSI the only right answer for a Geo

My wife (GF at the time) had this exact car in red, 140 hp with a stick:

1992_geo_storm_gsi_16318275086689f1286badd20210916_125207-scaled.jpg

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1992-geo-storm-gsi/

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Your Focus smells like feet doe.

THATmanMANNY

Yea. This might be a buy without approval. I just need to see an organized garage to know if sellers have a good example. Then I just have to redo the kitchen cabinets and countertop to make up for it.
Let’s do it!

Top Bottom