bridge out on Clinton Road

crash

NYNJTC reports a bridge is out on Clinton Road. I think this is the bridge next to the Highlands Trail crossing, well south of the turn off for Cherry Ridge road. This make make access difficult coming from Route 23. However, P7 is open, coming from the north. I do not know the status of the pipeline construction project and if that is still affecting access. Any updates?

JerseyPete

Possible

It is possible it was washed out. The Port O Johns were washed out from Irene and moved 50 feet from where they were planted. They were put back, but are a little off center.
waycrapper.JPG

crash

Clinton Road is open from Warwick Turnpike. I don't know if it has reopened from Route 23.
Cherry Ridge Trail was in great shape, and the weather today was spectacular. The white dot trail was dry but leafy, then things not only went down hill from there physically but geographically. They moved in some serious heavy equipment over the last day or so, since the big tread marks on Cabin Road were fresh and deep. There are Monster Trucks parked along the pipeline. Seems those Tennessee Gas Line folks like to move dirt from one pile to another.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Thanks crash.
Will be hitting the "southern" trails tomorrow starting from either the circle or the Bearfort Pond lot.

crash

Maybe Tombstone to Pines is where they are planning on building that Pump Track, since it would take some serious Vin Diesel XXX like BMX moves to make that jump.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions