Brett Favre retires...

ArmyOfNone

Just learned that he really is going to hang it up this year. I thought that he would be back at least for one more year considering the year he had last year. (that is alot of years).

Anyhoo, I grew up and loved to watch him play. However, all the analysts are saying that he will unretire and his decision was hasty. We will see.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I was actually waiting for it. You could tell he wanted to go out on as top a rung as possible, and SI sportsman of the year, NFC Championship game and adoration of the world make for a good year even if no ring. Best year he had in, what, 9 years?

ArmyOfNone

ya some of his stats they showed were his best since the mid to late 90s. His completion % was his highest ever. Expect the Pack to be hurting for a few years.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
I think retirement will give him the opportunity to get back to doing what he loves: Massive amounts of alcohol and pills.

Scotty878

Shop: Planet Bike
Shop Keep
I was really pulling for him and the Packers this year, just a shame it didn't happen and now he's going...Hell of a career though, and is going out pretty close to the top, so not bad...

Top Bottom