breathing cold air

ellbiddy

wtf, who wears those!:rofl: The bomber one is excellent, Ellbiddy should get that one so he can kamikzae in to cars, parking garage entrances, old ladies, etc...

Consider it done. My old ski mask ripped and I could use a new gimmick haha prepare to be bombed!

Shaggz

A strong 7
I use one of these:

Leather_Mask_H004.jpg

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
WBN202.jpg

pretty sweet. and cheap too. plus itll cover my whole head too. the "gator mask" type ones on that site are cool but have open holes in the mouth area which kinda negates what im trying to about keeping the cold out of my lungs.

sixseven

WBN202.jpg

pretty sweet. and cheap too. plus itll cover my whole head too. the "gator mask" type ones on that site are cool but have open holes in the mouth area which kinda negates what im trying to about keeping the cold out of my lungs.
Where did you find that one? Looks like it would do a good job. Neck and head coverage...and it doesn't look like halloween/WWF.

rlb

I was checkin this out at Dicks a few weeks ago, but they only had brown so I didn't pick one up. I hope they've re-stocked since then. Its pretty thin so it shouldn't interfere w/ a helmet, plus you can wear it as a mask and let the top part hang like a hood if you prefer

Seirus Combo Clava

611527.jpg

Top Bottom