Break-ins

The Kalmyk

My parents live in the Sourland and had their car stolen. Montgomery PD couldn't recall it ever happening before that time. Imo it was an inside job. My guess was one of the painters.

rick81721

Lothar
Wonder what time it was. Usually that lot is so crowded on the weekends they'd find a difficult time to have no one in the lot while they were breaking into cars.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Wonder what time it was.
200.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
think they have a hidden camera on the lot or were they stupid enough to wear the bright orange jacket they just stole???

ps -
every time someone asks what time it is, that is what i think of - or maybe morris day, or james brown.
2L2Q

rick81721

Lothar
http://www.nj.com/somerset/index.ssf/2015/09/3_arrested_for_breaking_into_vehicles_at_park_in_h.html

figured i would share. some cars were broken into at the sourlands. nice that they were caught.

FYI I noticed yesterday there's a new sign that says "Lot under video surveillance". I didn't see a camera but to be honest I didn't really look for one. They also put up new fencing along the lot facing the pond. Thought they were going to expand the lot but apparently not in that direction. Will be packed soon

J-Dro

Someone has been doing donuts with their car on the grass and tearing it all up. That is the reason for the new fence and the surveillance signs AFAIK.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
FYI I noticed yesterday there's a new sign that says "Lot under video surveillance". I didn't see a camera but to be honest I didn't really look for one. They also put up new fencing along the lot facing the pond. Thought they were going to expand the lot but apparently not in that direction. Will be packed soon
They are watching you, and you only.

Off The Road Again

Speaking of break-ins - Sprain Ridge, NY trail parking lot had been notorious for thugs breaking into cars. Don't know if security beefed up or not lately. Shame - really fun trails with some crazy rock features mixed in with really flow trails, and then to worry if your car is still in the lot.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions