Brand New with Tags - 45NRTH Wolvhammer MTN 2-Bolt Cycling Boot - Men's size 45 $250

iman29

Selling for a friend not on here - see the FB link but in case that doesnt work I took some screen shots.

If youre interested let me know I can make the connection so he knows I sent you.

1610716107208.png

1610716165072.png

1610716244586.png

FTR - There is ZERO chance you'll ever need these in NJ, hence them being for sale.
You obviously never met my wife...unfortunately these are too big for her, and myself. @Paul H may want these, not sure about the size. GLWTS @iman29 , FB is probably the best place for selling them, I’m thinking Fat Bike Trader...

p.s. I only see them being sold in bigger sizes, is that the reason for the brand name?

You obviously never met my wife...unfortunately these are too big for her, and myself. @Paul H may want these, not sure about the size. GLWTS @iman29 , FB is probably the best place for selling them, I’m thinking Fat Bike Trader...

p.s. I only see them being sold in bigger sizes, is that the reason for the brand name?
Thanks for the info helping a friend sell these so I will tell him

I do.. cuz I'm always cold
But small feet

Back
Top Bottom