Brand New Tommaso Mountain Bike (Medium) For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waynerun

For Sale - $850 for a Brand New Tommaso Mountain BIke, Medium (5’8” - 5’11”)

Perfect holiday gift. NEVER RIDDEN...has been stored in the garage since purchasing in July (am focusing on triathlons and my TT training).

Details about the bike:
- Tommaso Gran Sasso 29er Mountain Bike (hard tail)
- Aluminum frame
- Matte Black paint job
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Front shock suspension with 100 mm travel

Pictures are from Amazon listing but can share pictures of the bike if needed or interested.

Currently lists for $899 + shipping but am selling at my original cost.

If interested in seeing the bike, I’m located in Lake Hopatcong (a few miles from Mahlon Dickerson Reservation).

Call or text me @ 973-452-5997

Attachments

• FF74896B-9C6C-49BE-9ECE-FC683B3C99E5.png
    FF74896B-9C6C-49BE-9ECE-FC683B3C99E5.png
    258.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 4927DC8D-03AB-4686-A541-694CC4177743.png
    4927DC8D-03AB-4686-A541-694CC4177743.png
    338 KB · Views: 56

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy

Waynerun

Thanks for the recommendation. Listing was already uploaded to both sites but my strategy was to cast a wide net in hopes of selling the bike during the holiday season.

Waynerun

Hi! I just want to say that I really liked your bike! Could you please attach some more pictures? Before buying a mountain bike, it's always a good idea to do a test ride or at least sit in the saddle. Typically, manufacturers produce their machines in several frame sizes, which allows you to match your bike to your height. In any case, the rule applies that the rider in the saddle should reach the ground with his feet, and the foot on the pedal should always remain slightly bent. Here are the disadvantages of shopping online. That's why I recommend the Dontpayfull service. Good luck to you!
Sorry for any confusion but that bike has been sold. I forgot I had posted it back in December but didn’t receive any responses aside from a recommendation to try using other sites for selling it. If required, I can remove the posting but would need direction on how to do that (plus the posting is >6 months old so not sure this is even necessary).

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi! I just want to say that I really liked your bike! Could you please attach some more pictures? Before buying a mountain bike, it's always a good idea to do a test ride or at least sit in the saddle. Typically, manufacturers produce their machines in several frame sizes, which allows you to match your bike to your height. In any case, the rule applies that the rider in the saddle should reach the ground with his feet, and the foot on the pedal should always remain slightly bent. Here are the disadvantages of shopping online. That's why I recommend the Dontpayfull service. Good luck to you!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You know I learnt something new today
"In any case, the rule applies that the rider in the saddle should reach the ground with his feet"

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
2F5A7092-2498-46BA-8BC2-86917CA5808B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom