Brand New Tektro 203mm Center Lock rotor - $20

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I have a new Tektro 203 mm Center Lock rotor for sale, model TK203-45 2.3mm thickness. I bought the wrong thickness rotor (I needed 1.8mm thick) so this one is up for sale. I've only installed in on the front wheel and took it right off when I realized the rotor was too thick to fit in the Shimano caliper. Lock ring not included as it didn't come with the rotor.

Attachments

• IMG_20210516_174341982.jpg
    IMG_20210516_174341982.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20210516_174414589.jpg
    IMG_20210516_174414589.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 8

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So this will or will not fit a standard shimano caliper? Honestly never knew there were different widths.
if it does, I’m interested.

tonyride

So this will or will not fit a standard shimano caliper? Honestly never knew there were different widths.
if it does, I’m interested.
Apparently it was a surprise to me too. I don't know if all Shimano calipers take 1.8mm thick rotors but you should measure your existing one just to be sure.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Apparently it was a surprise to me too. I don't know if all Shimano calipers take 1.8mm thick rotors but you should measure your existing one just to be sure.
Huh. I’ll do some research but it’s a pretty standard xt dealio

tonyride

buy and isntall, if it rubs ride for a while and it will stop :rolleyes: :D
Not sure if you're kidding but I think you're right. The brake pads I have in the caliper is pretty new and the 2.3mm rotor still spins in there but rubs. I bet if the pads in your caliper is a bit worn it'll work just fine.

Top Bottom