Brand New Members of MTBNJ.com

dirty bert

Banned
Hi.

Well Monday, came and went and I'm now a daddy!! My wife gave birth to Nicholas Patrick who's 5lbs. 6ozs and 21.5" long AND James Joseph who's 6lbs 6ozs and 19.25" long. Mommy and the boys are doing great and we are both thankful that they are healthy and finally here.

It's definitely an early Christmas gift and well worth it but I'm looking forward in the future where I can take them to Halters and buy them their first bikes.

Here's just a few pics of my boys...

Attachments

• jimnick4bw.jpg
    jimnick4bw.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 17
  • nicholas2.jpg
    nicholas2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 12
  • jimmy.jpg
    jimmy.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 14
  • jimnick5.jpg
    jimnick5.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 45

J-Dro

party.gif
Congrats DB & family!
party.gif

N

NiceIrishGirl

Sláinte!!

Nothing better than Irish babies! ;) except maybe Irish Babies with a future in Mountain Biking!! :eek:
Congratulations and Best Wishes to all of you.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
congrats bert! as the father of identical twin girls (irish too!), i wish you luck. mine just turned four in september. yours are slightly bigger than mine were...riley was 3lbs 13ozs and erin was 3lbs 14.2ozs. they spent a month in the NICU prior to coming home simply b/c they were soooooo tiny.

you're going to have good days, great days and completely maddening days but one thing i can tell you is that i wouldn't change any of it for anything. ever.

good luck and if you do need any sort of advice let me know.

jake

Sircrashalot

Goooo Jim!!
So this means next time in the trail when you say 'who's your daddy' you may not be talking to me or Tom?:cry:

Top Bottom