Bowling

Shaggz

A strong 7
Who bowls? I took my kids to Sparta Lanes today for "bumper" bowling. I decided to take my ball out of retirement after a 15 year hiatus, and had a great time.

ArmyOfNone

I enjoy a good roll...Im not that good however. But beer, disco lights and bowling always make for a fun time. I am getting pretty good at Wii Bowling i must admit!

walter

Fourth Party
We went to a kiddie party at a bowling alley a few weeks back, it was fun. They had the bumpers out because the kids were all about 5 y/o and under. They had to bring that rack thing out so the balls would at least make it down the alley in under 14 minutes.

And yes, Wii bowling and beers make for quite the good evening, or morning for that matter.

walter

Fourth Party
We should have a Wii Party! Bring the bowling lanes to us!

My friend plays all his games(PS2,PS3,Wii) on a 70 in tv in his basement. The Wii bowling is like watching life size people. Dont even get me started on how Call of Duty 4 looks like.

Steve, how did you and the family do??

Shaggz

A strong 7
i bowled a miserable 128, just could not pick up the spares. colin bowled a 93 sarah a 78. it was actually not that bad considering i haven't thrown a ball in 15 years.

ArmyOfNone

Wow i could only imagine what that must be like. :drooling:

My friend plays all his games(PS2,PS3,Wii) on a 70 in tv in his basement. The Wii bowling is like watching life size people. Dont even get me started on how Call of Duty 4 looks like.

Steve, how did you and the family do??

BiknBen

I've been known to roll a ball every now and again. I was raised by two bowlers. My father stills bowls in handicapped leagues. Grandpa too. I guess its in the blood.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Steve,

I thought you said you had a great game. Thus the question. Great time, got it. Good stuff.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I am the worst bowler in history. I usually start in the high 90's and then plummet exponentially with each additional game.

My most useful bowling experience occurred when I was 7 years old and my father discovered my nearsightedness when I couldn't read the frigging score board.:rolleyes:

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Aaron Chase lives at Sparta Lanes when he's home, but don't play w/ him cause he'll take all your $$$$

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I took the family bowling a few weeks back & man has it gotten expensive. 3 of us, 2 games each with shoes & 1 beer was like $50. We still had a blast. I haven't bowled since before I meet my wife (14 plus yrs.) yet it came back to me pretty quickly. I bowled a 180 my 2nd game. Yeah I spent a lot of time as a kid in alleys. I love the computer scoring, all I have to think about is the beer & the pins.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
My time is bowling alleys growing up was spent in the pool room, not bowling. If I break 100 it's a good night.

I take the boys to bowl once in a while, but I try to justify that 50 bucks elsewhere if I can talk them into saving some cash. You arent kidding it has really become expensive.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Steve,

I thought you said you had a great game. Thus the question. Great time, got it. Good stuff.
i realized that, i have a hard time distinguishing between the two sometimes :eek::D.

my average was in the high 160s in college, and my crowning achievement was a 211. nothing "geat" but still a lot of fun.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sweet! Back in the day I would break 200 occasionally. I think maybe 205-207 was my high.

Are we on the verge of Team MTBNJ Bowling? :D

Top Bottom