Borrow mini fridge?

THATmanMANNY

I’ll give this a shot. Anyone have mini fridge stored away not being used? My refrigerator is broken. It either (a) needs service (b) replaced but either option is still one week wait time.

thanks!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Does anyone have some instant oatmeal they can lend me?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ll give this a shot. Anyone have mini fridge stored away not being used? My refrigerator is broken. It either (a) needs service (b) replaced but either option is still one week wait time.

thanks!
I have a mini fridge u can use. I'm in Cranford if you want to come get it.

THATmanMANNY

COOL iggy! I'm waiting for the repair man today/tomorrow and let you know.

Anyone have any local stores that are not big box with reasonable pricing? scratch and dent okay too

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
COOL iggy! I'm waiting for the repair man today/tomorrow and let you know.

Anyone have any local stores that are not big box with reasonable pricing? scratch and dent okay too

Uneeda in raritan (the one by somerville) - they have a basement full of S&D

THATmanMANNY

Thanks ya’ll found my like new fridge from FB where anything is for sale! Just have to arrange time for pickup install etc.

I called uneeda but they stopped doing scratch and dent sales.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks ya’ll found my like new fridge from FB where anything is for sale! Just have to arrange time for pickup install etc.

I called uneeda but they stopped doing scratch and dent sales.
Don’t forget to let it sit upright 24hrs before plugging it in if it’s transported on its side.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
oh yea, why is that?
I would have to think how best to to transport storing upright...

when transported on their side the oils in the compressor can drain out into the refrigerant lines, if you start it up without letting it all drain back you will be running the compressor dry (unlubricated).

the manual for a new fridge will tell you how long to leave it upright before plugging it in, our last freezer said for as long as it was on its side or 24 hours, whichever is less :/

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
^What he said.

Same applies for ac’s as well.

Top Bottom