Book of Paul H

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
24hrs since posting the Talon and 11 contacts and like a 1000 views. Nothing on the PIP. With the weekend coming... I smell the desperation in ppl. Maybe I'm wrong but will see. I've rejected offers up to 700 so far which is funny because I would have jumped on it a month or so ago. But it appears to me, the sweet spot is 500 just like what bike shop dudes have said. Let's see how things go between today and tomorrow but thinking it will prolly suck because of the rain Friday and Saturday.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The PIP is pending pick up tomorrow
20200522_223400.jpg

Im actually sad to let her go...

mtbiker87

I think you stole my thunder... Not getting any hits on the Talon :D
Lol. You'er right about the numbers though. The majority of offers are right 5 hundred. The lower ones are almost obvious flippers. They dont ask questions, just toss out a low ball offer to see if you'll bite. Lots of " is it a 29er ? " and then silence, or a thanks but no thanks response. I got two more I wish were complete so I could list 'em, but nothing as nice looking as the GT, so I'm not certain I'd get the same response.But for everyone I turn down, I'm getting 3 fresh hits. No kidding.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Lol. You'er right about the numbers though. The majority of offers are right 5 hundred. The lower ones are almost obvious flippers. They dont ask questions, just toss out a low ball offer to see if you'll bite. Lots of " is it a 29er ? " and then silence, or a thanks but no thanks response. I got two more I wish were complete so I could list 'em, but nothing as nice looking as the GT, so I'm not certain I'd get the same response.But for everyone I turn down, I'm getting 3 fresh hits. No kidding.
Took me 4 days to sell the PIP and I definitely got more than it's worth... I think.
Definitely the flippers are the first to hit you up. Is it worth the time? I guess it depends on your current situation. Because of cv19, I got nothing but time lol
Also... Kinda fun to fuck with some of these low ballers.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Btw... And then there are some clueless ppl who knows nothing about bikes. On a couple of them... I actually tried to help them out. Routed one dude to buy a cheaper hybrid and another dude to give more thought and directed him to look for a more capable suspension fork bike. Played bike counselor lol

Top Bottom