Book of Paul H

mtbiker87

I'm thinking this all started somewhere in the BIYF thread, contest, penis size competition, or whatever it is.

Also think there are, like on most internet forums, a few rather insecure individuals who get thier jollies by trolling other members they think can get riled up.

Me ?....I'll be enjoying Wayway tommorow with some like minded peeps. No motos, skateboards, or measuring instruments needed.

Mtbdog

I'm thinking this all started somewhere in the BIYF thread, contest, penis size competition, or whatever it is.

Also think there are, like on most internet forums, a few rather insecure individuals who get thier jollies by trolling other members they think can get riled up.

Me ?....I'll be enjoying Wayway tommorow with some like minded peeps. No motos, skateboards, or measuring instruments needed.
And nobody with the head up their bums changing rules as they go along.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
My right leg is weird.... its been feeling a bit sore and stiff the last few days. I can't tell if its the lower hamstring or upper calf. Maybe its both.... IDK
Didn't do anything particularly strenuous. I think my last ride made it a bit worse. Could it be the coronavirus? Am I going to die?

jklett

My right leg is weird.... its been feeling a bit sore and stiff the last few days. I can't tell if its the lower hamstring or upper calf. Maybe its both.... IDK
Didn't do anything particularly strenuous. I think my last ride made it a bit worse. Could it be the coronavirus? Am I going to die?
I know what I'm wearing next time I see you.
2-284x300.jpg

You know, just in case.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
ooh, a pissing contest - i'm sure i'm top 3 for most times in a night....
is that a category? :D

Damn you @rick81721 - that damn tech climb is tough on the bike.
need to bring this back.

BPaze

“Lower hamstring or upper calf” maybe it’s the knee? It’s kinda in the middle of those 2. Hope it’s not though mine has been a mess.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
“Lower hamstring or upper calf” maybe it’s the knee? It’s kinda in the middle of those 2. Hope it’s not though mine has been a mess.
It has also been feeling a bit achey before the soreness/stiffness
Thought it might have been due to loss of muscle from inactivity. Shit... its the coronavirus....

rick81721

Lothar
Damn you @rick81721 - that damn tech climb is tough on the bike.
need to bring this back.

I'm sure there are people here who can beat my time - 52 min and change. I could get to 50 if I really wanted to risk ankle injury but at this stage of the game, not happening. But could anyone here beat the KOM running time of a little over 40 mins? Doubt it.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Watching a Korean music tv show which usually has an audience. But due to the coronavirus... They decided to do away with an audience.... Shit is serious even outside of China.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Pizza, potato chips and cookies don’t hurt sometimes either. The majority of my diet is healthy but I also like to treat myself. Moderation...

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

Paul's got the Kung Flu

Top Bottom