Book of Paul H

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I tell ya what Kev. You like ribbing me so I got a deal for ya. I'll race you with your 20+ years of biking and my 20+ years of motocrossing whatta say we do a double. I'll race you at 6 mile after you race me at Hurricane Hills Mx track. What do you think? Fair? Just for fun. I'll even let you ride a bigger displacement bike, say 450 vs. 250.
Screw it, I’ll ride a 125.

rTalk though, we are talking bikes here and you bring in motorcycles. I guess we can add a third challenge on a skateboard and then you can add another one that suites your skills.

Mtbdog

Screw it, I’ll ride a 125.

rTalk though, we are talking bikes here and you bring in motorcycles. I guess we can add a third challenge on a skateboard and then you can add another one that suites your skills.
Exactly you like to talk what your comfortable with and I can talk what I'm comfortable with. Ribbing is ribbing. If you want to ride a 125 that will do. I'll take the 450 then. So that's a yes. When they publish the schedule I'll get the date. This will be fun.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Exactly you like to talk what your comfortable with and I can talk what I'm comfortable with. Ribbing is ribbing. If you want to ride a 125 that will do. I'll take the 450 then. So that's a yes. When they publish the schedule I'll get the date. This will be fun.
If it makes you feel better, you are better on a Motorcross bike, or anything with a motor. I am comfortable with bikes, I’m not over on a Motorcross site “ribbing” your Motorcross skills. I also never said anything about your mtb skills.

If you want to have a dumb internet contest, keep it to pedal bikes and we can do whatever you want.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
I can see the headlines. 42 year old challenges 60 year old to biking contest. Or retired Motocross racer challenges mountain biker to a race. You guys are killing me. Can’t we all just get along? How about we all have an arm wrestling competition or eating contest or a dance off, lol. You guys are both skilled. Is there always a need to be bigger, better, faster, smarter, stronger... of course it is. We are competitive by nature. I’d be a hypocrite if I said I didn’t brag every so often?

JerseyPete

I can see the headlines. 42 year old challenges 60 year old to biking contest. Or retired Motocross racer challenges mountain biker to a race. You guys are killing me. Can’t we all just get along? How about we all have an arm wrestling competition or eating contest or a dance off, lol. You guys are both skilled. Is there always a need to be bigger, better, faster, smarter, stronger... of course it is. We are competitive by nature. I’d be a hypocrite if I said I didn’t brag every so often?

Wait, Kevin's not in his 50s or 60s?

Mtbdog

The point is your an expert on an mtb, and I'm expert on a motocross bike. I've been riding mtb now for a little over 3 years, a relative novice. So it's not a fair race to pit you vs. me in mtb. Just as it's not a fair race in mx to pit me vs. you. For the record I like 6 mile just as much as the next guy but you can't bury the hatchet on that. So I thought is was fair to rib you a little in your uncomfortable place. The 6 mile debate wasn't about 6 mile. It was about my disappointment of the BIYF decision. I tried to convey that message in post# 7113, but it got lost in the sauce. Let's just bury the hatchet and I'll be disappointed all by myself. I'll go along with what the powers that be have laid down and make this my swan song in BIYF and live with it. Don't think it's fair (the decision) but I will survive. My Italian/Irish heritage got in the way of my thinking. A little firey if you can understand where I'm coming from. Excuse some of the spelling but I think you get the picture. I meant no disrespect to you or anyone else.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
It’s an eating contest, you weigh in. ;)
I guess im in the super middleweight cat
download.jpeg

w_b

Wow, that's a tough load of shammy bunchin' bout mostly nothin'. Love it.
I'll weigh in with trail riding, on pedal bikes, and pork roll. Works everywhere, even my hood in Central Jersey. E-bikes included. You want to beat me on an ebike, go for it. Same as a pedal bike. Have at it.

Top Bottom