Book of Paul H

jklett

Gotta ride my Niner Talon.
I starting to prefer the rigid hardtail over the CX bike on gravel roads. Gotta do something about the gearing tho... give me your 40t cassette!

Wait... your shit is 11spd? If so... nevermind. Niner Talon is 10spd
What're you running up front that you need a 40 for gravel? I was using a road cassette with a 32 up front for gravel, if anything I'd want a bigger front ring because it's too easy to get spun out.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
What're you running up front that you need a 40 for gravel? I was using a road cassette with a 32 up front for gravel, if anything I'd want a bigger front ring because it's too easy to get spun out.
I think a 36 up front? Want to change to 40 up front and 40 rear lol

jklett

Do you know if it works with a 10spd Shimano RD?
They advertise 36t is the biggest it can handle. I know that my SLX RD sucked with the 42t even with the goat link.
I was running it on the trek with a Shimano RD, I'll have to double check to see what model but it is a clutch one. No goat link or anything, just a little adjustment to the b screw for clearance.

jklett

I am going to take it so that I can sell it to you lol
JK!
@jklett Sell it to Max.... so that he can pick up my heater while at it.
However y'all wanna work it, don't matter to me. It's here with the heater, I'm coming sort of your way Saturday for the Steven's ride if that'll help.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
However y'all wanna work it, don't matter to me. It's here with the heater, I'm coming sort of your way Saturday for the Steven's ride if that'll help.

Neither of us are going to the ride lmk how much $$$ and I'll come get it Sunday on the way back from allair or I can come by Stephens post ride I'll be on the other end of Waterloo for my son's bday party

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Coming up 287 to 80?
Should be able to meet you b4 the ride somewhere at that intersection.

Top Bottom