Book of Paul H

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
you'll cut the racing ralph the first time you take it into rocks, so bring a tube.
sorry about negative nanny - but they are not meant for the jersey gnar below cat 1 racer.
I think Ive taken the RDO to HM once.... not sure if the RDO has ever seen rocks since then.

I like them - i've owned 4 - and all 4 lasted less than 5 rides each. mostly CR, some SMP, and WC.
cut sidewall - i'll take the blame, cause not good - but i never cut a NN.
Slashed a NN at CR once.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
How much traction do you lose going from Nobby Nic to Racing Ralph?
A friend gave me a set of Racing Ralph Addix thats relatively new.... and thinking of putting this on the Air 9 RDO.
The RDO does not see anything rougher than Lew Mo... its my 6MR, Allaire bike.
Or Should I just do NN front and RR rear?
Ran a 2.35 29 Racing Ralph all winter riding rocks and snow then sliced it on the street 1 mile from home after 33 miles into my ride, which was from Ridgewood to High Mountain, riding trails then back home(kind of an insult). I loved the way the tire rolled. Used it as the rear tire on my hardtail Ibis. Put a bacon strip in it after taking it off but unsure of it will hold if I decide to put it back on. Now running a 2.4 Aspen on the back for but think I like the Racing Ralph better. I love the 2.4 Recon on the front.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Paul come ride my bike all I ride is my surly rn since it's pulling a tagalog
Hmmm... whats the HA on that bike and whats the tire clearance in the chain stay?
Was thinking about getting a Marley frame and was wondering how it would ride.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Hmmm... whats the HA on that bike and whats the tire clearance in the chain stay?
Was thinking about getting a Marley frame and was wondering how it would ride.

Don't have a ragley anymore

On the NS the ha is 65 on a 140 but I am extra plush with a 150 so less my non math says 63 and change

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Not sure if any of you remember this video?
Fou years ago, made this video to post here to ask for help... which is when I learned about goatlink.... has 25k views on YT
Didn't know it was so interesting lol

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 10.00.56 AM.png

Posting link.... so I can get mote views LOL

Top Bottom