Book of Paul H

serviceguy

just use dollar store dish soap, its good enough for seals
seal.gif

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What do you clean your chain with?
I am using the park tool chain cleaning gizmo with diluted simple green.
I clean the chain when i out it on, and maybe once during its life, i use some citrus based dereaser i think its zep brand available at hd, and the park tool chain scrubber I'll let someone else do the simple green lecture.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Stop showing off, we get it, you’re a stud!
Just showing the bs garmin provides.
I get left in the dust all the time. There is no way this is correct. One time, garmin hr monitor logged 200+ on my heart rate. I think it might have been 220 or something. I would be dead if this was true lol

JerseyPete

I get left in the dust all the time. There is no way this is correct. One time, garmin hr monitor logged 200+ on my heart rate. I think it might have been 220 or something. I would be dead if this was true lol
If it was when you were riding NYC and dodging cabs, I can believe that heart rate.

serviceguy

...or a very chilled chipmunk.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
How much traction do you lose going from Nobby Nic to Racing Ralph?
A friend gave me a set of Racing Ralph Addix thats relatively new.... and thinking of putting this on the Air 9 RDO.
The RDO does not see anything rougher than Lew Mo... its my 6MR, Allaire bike.
Or Should I just do NN front and RR rear?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How much traction do you lose going from Nobby Nic to Racing Ralph?
A friend gave me a set of Racing Ralph Addix thats relatively new.... and thinking of putting this on the Air 9 RDO.
The RDO does not see anything rougher than Lew Mo... its my 6MR, Allaire bike.
Or Should I just do NN front and RR rear?

you should ride whatever is on it until you destroy it (doesnt matter how) and then put on whatever tire you have on hand, this is getting to be @Patrick level of overthought

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
you should ride whatever is on it until you destroy it (doesnt matter how) and then put on whatever tire you have on hand, this is getting to be @Patrick level of overthought
Nah... if I didnt get these RR for free... wouldn't have given it a second thought and kept riding the NN
But since I have them... and they are so freakin light! lol

The thought here is to save the NN for the Hightower.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Nah... if I didnt get these RR for free... wouldn't have given it a second thought and kept riding the NN
But since I have them... and they are so freakin light! lol

The thought here is to save the NN for the Hightower.

you'll cut the racing ralph the first time you take it into rocks, so bring a tube.
sorry about negative nanny - but they are not meant for the jersey gnar below cat 1 racer.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
False. RR FTW.

I like them - i've owned 4 - and all 4 lasted less than 5 rides each. mostly CR, some SMP, and WC.
cut sidewall - i'll take the blame, cause not good - but i never cut a NN.

Top Bottom