Booby traps in South Mountain

bigtwin100

Had a very funny but frightening conversation with my sister the other night, she's a social worker and literally the last person on Earth I thought would lose faith in humanity. She coined the phrase "the rise of Asshole-ism", saying it's gone from a negative behavior to an acceptable behavior to an admired behavior.
Thank reality tv for that

TheLonerider

Sorry... I know what facebook is (I'm not a luddite! ) but wasn't sure if "FB" was same. I do not have a facebook page myself. [Don't wanna join Darth Zuckerman.]

As to the pres, I don't like him all that much, but in spite of that he is saying many of the right things, if he keeps 40 per cent of his promises re: minimizing governmental overreach we will be in good shape. FYI,for those to the left (& I know many cyclists lean that way) remember, the "big government" far left crowd is the one who is always tryin' to tell us what not to do and in particular has been big on the anti mtb crusade, usually using tenets of radical environmentalism and "trail damage" as an excuse...

i don't know about you i would rather have a government that stays out of my wallet, my fridge, my pants, and my bike ride schedule... but that's just me, your mileage may vary so think what you want... that's the point of a free country...
..back to bikes lol!

Lonerider

Kaleidopete

I guess the "offender" setting boobie traps is laying low.
No more complaints?
Seems like the hikers, as much as the bikers would have a problem.
Maybe he got wind of the authorities snooping around too.
Now, the big dog is another thing! Yikes.

Firulay1

If anybody knows if this guy still giving trouble, there is a trail right next to my work that conect to that section, and I will like to go there, should I be away from tat section

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
If anybody knows if this guy still giving trouble, there is a trail right next to my work that conect to that section, and I will like to go there, should I be away from tat section
Not that I ride there or anything but I haven't heard of any booby traps. Also, a friend of mine says he has never seen any on those trails and he's up there pretty often.

Top Bottom