Bonktown

walter

Fourth Party
I bought two things from here and both I have to send back. One was hincapie shorts and they f-ing sent womens. I tried them on to see if maybe the tag was wrong and they fit fine, minus the tiny little inseam.

So wait, 1.you tried on womens shorts, and 2.considered keeping them?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
So wait, 1.you tried on womens shorts, and 2.considered keeping them?

I probably would have kept them if they had a longer inseam, so yes and yes. :D Don't fret. I beat up some guy in my office to make myself feel manly again.

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
I probably would have kept them if they had a longer inseam, so yes and yes. :D Don't fret. I beat up some guy in my office to make myself feel manly again.

<~~~~just had a disturbing mental picture of Kevin running around the office in womens' bibs beating up his coworkers. :eek:

kerrybelle

If you add in Tramdock and Whiskey Militia that's 5 sites they have now that I religiously check whenever I log on the computer. I wish they had one site that displayed them all at once.

If you look at the SAC website, all their sites/items are listed on the far right with the heading "One deal at a time". I believe the order is Whiskey Militia, Tramdock, Chainlove then Bonktown. It will open in a new website if you click on it.

Kerry

J-Dro

I think they have a sports bra up for sale right now kev...

crackup.gif
crackup.gif
crackup.gif

Top Bottom