Bonktown

Glancing Aft

If you add in Tramdock and Whiskey Militia that's 5 sites they have now that I religiously check whenever I log on the computer. I wish they had one site that displayed them all at once.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you add in Tramdock and Whiskey Militia that's 5 sites they have now that I religiously check whenever I log on the computer. I wish they had one site that displayed them all at once.

If you use firefox, you can download an add-on called Morning coffee.
Basically you click 1 button on the browser and it opens whatever sites you configure it to in different tabs. Its really simple top set up and works great...

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
these sites are all owned by backcountry.com right?

BTW, what the F is a tramdock?

A tramdock it the spot where you get on and off of an aerial tram. (think chain lift for you and 60 of your closest friends.)

"..I was stoked to see the tram dock through the clouds because someone farted in the tram."

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
A tramdock it the spot where you get on and off of an aerial tram. (think chain lift for you and 60 of your closest friends.)

"..I was stoked to see the tram dock through the clouds because someone farted in the tram."
A+ for showing meaning through context, young man.:p

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I didn't realize until yesterday that this was its own site. made my first purchase today, this is gonna be bad for my bank account....good for some cheap jerseys though.

dualfisted

so

I am most happy when I see the upper tramdock @ Jay Peak!!!
PS-i hate it when one of my sixty closest friends farts on the tram.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I bought two things from here and both I have to send back. One was hincapie shorts and they f-ing sent womens. I tried them on to see if maybe the tag was wrong and they fit fine, minus the tiny little inseam.

BiknBen

I bought two things from here and both I have to send back. One was hincapie shorts and they f-ing sent womens. I tried them on to see if maybe the tag was wrong and they fit fine, minus the tiny little inseam.

I bet you'd look good in those short-shorts! :rofl:

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
Chainlove told me I returned the last thing I bought (even though I never received it, and didn't get a notice in my PO Box about it, so I know they didn't actually deliver it). Thankfully, their customer service is great- no questions asked, re-shipped free with UPS 3-day, same price as the sale on Chainlove.

It's not a perfect system, but the prices are great and the customer service is pretty damn good for a mass retailer on teh internetz.

Top Bottom