Bon Jovi ticket Sat May 29

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Yes, Bon Jovi...
Dont laugh... there is a long story behind it.
I was going to go with some friends that are coming over from MEX and I was taking my wife, unfortunately her Dad passed away last Saturday and she is still in Mexico, so now i might be stuck with the tkt.....
I really dont want to go, besides I have been to the new stadium (which is not as impressive as I thought) to see the boring Mexico-Ecuador game. The best entertainment on that game was the puking Ecuadorian fan 2 rows down from me who got puke all over the guy sitting next to him.
I digress..

I have one ticket for the Bon Jovi concert at the NEW MEADOWLANDS stadium for SATURDAY MAY 29....7pm...
ticket is $113.50...that is what I paid....:mad:
Section 134
Row 17
Seat 28.
(that is where all Bon Jovi's family will be seating...ok maybe not)

I'll try ebay, but it takes longer to create a listing, so I just thought I post this here....I might be willing to sell for less and some beer or some bike parts ;)

Closet Bon Jovi fans, PM me, I promise I wont divulge your name on the board :p

And no, you wont be sitting next to me or any mexicans (im not going and my friends are in another section)

Last edited:

JohneeOxford

Shop: Marty's, H-Town
Shop Keep
not gonna laugh because it Bon Jovi.... but $113.50?!!!!!!!!!! WOW! does he come and sit in your lap and sing you a song? thats like a hunge too much! good luck sellin sir

Top Bottom