bmx state finals

s4lnj

i know it's not mtb... but i know lots of guys here have bmx roots.

the state championship is this saturday in egg harbor at noon.

should be good

s4lnj

just in case anyone cares--here is the blog entry from my site about the championship race

well, the championship race was yesterday, and even though i was feeling good, i'm still not where i was before the injury. A couple of more weeks and i would have been in prime form, but i didn't have a couple more weeks!!! i struggled with gates in my motos, but got a little better each time as i got more comfortable. In the main, i had a great gate and was in a fight for first, but rubbed tires and had to back down to avoid falling. I quickly went from fighting for first, to trying to hold on to 4th.had a strong second straight and was back in the mix. A bobble in the third straight kept a podium finish out of my reach, as i crossed the line in 4th. It was good enough for a 2nd over-all for the year, but i would have liked to finished a bit stronger in the championship race.

thanks to www.vengeanceclothingltd.com and www.steelmx.com for sticking by me when i was down with injury. these guys are both great--please check them out when you get a chance. A special thanks goes out to Chris Whiley for snapping some shots for me at the race. And thanks to www.xcelnutrition.com for picking me up for the remainder of this year and the full 2009 season

taking a week off to rest my brain, then it will be back to training for next year. i plan to add a little mountainbike racing into the mix next year as well.

s4lnj

thanks man. i work hard for it, broken collar bone in the middle of the season really made things difficult though.

Top Bottom