Blue Mtn recap

J-Dro

Absolutely perfect day for my first time at Blue. Elzoller led a killer ride there today with Kirt and my offline friend Pat.

Super technical yet great flow to the trails. Sounds impossible to do both but Blue pulls it off. I would post this gps link in the out-of-state trails section if we had one (hint hint) but I know a few people will be interested in loading this in their gps since the trails aren't very well marked and as Dan said, the leaves are already falling big time up there.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/4033021

I think we hit these trails in this order:
Switchback -> Lower Stinger -> Middle Stinger -> Debacle -> Rocky Glen -> Blue Mtn Summit -> Criss Cross -> Upper SIS -> SIS -> 2 Crew Live -> Yang -> Baileys -> Yin -> Dicky's Brook -> MYX Monster -> Sitting Duck -> My Favorite Trail -> Rocky Glen -> Lower Stinger -> Switchback -> Parking lot.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
AWESOME Ride!! Nice meeting you Kirt (and Pat too)

It was ElZoller's Not So Deadly Loop :D :D

Parked off Washington St.
Head up 17, 16, Switchback to 18 to Lower Stinger to Debacle to
to 10 towards 11 hit a little Criss Cross? loop to Blue Mtn Summit Trail
to Stinger to Limbo to SIS to Upper SIS to Criss Cross to
49 to 2 Crew Live to 48 to Yang to 44 to Bailey's to 43 to Yin to Y-Y Divide to 48 to 42 to 41 to 40 to Dickey Brook Trail to 38 to 37 to Boundary Trail to 63 to 35 to Myx Monster to the Utility Line to 25 to My Favorite Trail to Rocky Glen to 19 to 18 to Switchback to 16 to 17

How many miles Jeff?

J-Dro

How many miles Jeff?

Did you click on the motionbased link? It's all there. 14 miles, 2700' of climbing, although it seemed like less climbing to me. The place was so technical and fun that sometimes you didn't know if you were going up or down.

ytc100

Did you click on the motionbased link? It's all there. 14 miles, 2700' of climbing, although it seemed like less climbing to me. The place was so technical and fun that sometimes you didn't know if you were going up or down.

You're ALWAYS going up or down! :)

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Real fun ride today boys. Elzoller thanks for tour, your loop is a good one. Can't wait to get back there again, soon I hope.

Top Bottom