Blue Mountain this Sunday

NJ Jess

yup

The whole crew will not be able to make it due to TM, but I'm going. I'm going to talk to FattireB, the organizer for a set up area. It will be a beginner/intermed ride since there will be tons of people on the trails. See you there.

F

FallGirl1430

Blue Mtn is Peekskill NY ?
Thats the Chain Strecther?
I'm so confused! :mad:
What time is the ride?
Som many question's ... so little time

Christina ... :)

V

vtalum2001

I am definitely interested in a all girls ride at blue this sunday. What time is the ride? :D

ellenserruto

Would love to be on that ride but I've got big vacation plans . . departing Sunday for Barcelona Spain. Supposedly their singletrack is not too shabby. I'll report back to y'all

NJ Jess

girls ride at Blue

This will be an unofficial girls ride so let's start it at 11 am. Meeting atop the hill next to the skinnies and registration table. It will be a beginners ride, so it will be slower to go over techy sections. Maybe a hot lap afterward if anyone is up to it.

Ellen S, Spain is beautiful,...bring us back some pictures!

Mare

Blue Mtn is Peekskill NY ?
Thats the Chain Strecther?
I'm so confused! :mad:
What time is the ride?
Som many question's ... so little time

This is a festival (not a race) at Blue Mt in Peekskill, NY. The Chain Stretcher race takes place at the same place, but that is in the fall.

Things go on all day from 10 - 4...just show up whenever.

Also see http://wmba.org/

F

FallGirl1430

Would love to be on that ride but I've got big vacation plans . . departing Sunday for Barcelona Spain. Supposedly their singletrack is not too shabby. I'll report back to y'all

Wow! I always wanted to go to Spain, the food is incredible. I haven't been to Spain but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night :D
Have a super time Ellen and like Jess said, bring back pictures.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ellen ... enjoy Spain!

Chicks ....have fun at Blue. I will miss not going this year. That place is my favorite, but I need to be at Ringwood for National Trail Day Events.

Hope to see you at Stewart! :)

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sorry I missed the girl rides ... official and unofficial. I got there at noon, and then there were no more rides at 3pm (heat, fatigue). Next time I'll check here first!
-Alex
(new-ish, been riding a year but don;t get out that often)

NJ Jess

Blue Mt

It was a nice ride so I hope we can ride Blue Mt again. I had Gerilynn doing the rollers on My Favorite Trail,...awesome.

Top Bottom