Blue Mountain race course question

EABODS

I am looking at Sunday morning... Probably 2 to 3 laps with lap #1 the discovery and #2 being fast, probably very fast in spots. Lap #3 to hit the fun stuff again.

Correct that: all of the laps will be fast because RF is coming....junt junt dahhhhh!!!!!!!!

wmbarace

Hello everyone.... Hope you are getting ready for the finals at Blue next weekend. As for the course. One of the longer courses of the series if not the longest. It is a mountain bikers race course. No advantage for the fast roadies :cool:. We try to never run the same course as years past. You all should enjoy it.

We will be in the woods this weekend (most likely Sunday) doing a re route of our Monster Trail. It is going to be kick ass. Hope to see some of you out there.

Chris
wmbarace@yahoo.com

Engignar

Anyone still looking to preride Sunday morning ish at a non death march pace? Hopefully the rain will have cleared out by then. I know if I go by myself I will ride every trail except the race course.

jontotman

Did anyone hit Blue Mountain today? We're planning to pre-ride the race course tomorrow and wants to find out how's the trail conditions, is it too muddy to ride it tomorrow? Thanks.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did anyone hit Blue Mountain today? We're planning to pre-ride the race course tomorrow and wants to find out how's the trail conditions, is it too muddy to ride it tomorrow? Thanks.

I rode there today, little slick, but not bad at all.

Is there really 1600' feet of climbing at this course? Certainly didnt feel like it

jbogner

NYCMTB: President
JORBA.ORG
I'm heading up Sunday (tomorrow) to pre-ride. Leaving the city at 7, so will be there at 8 in the usual back lot spot (the lot past the trail lodge on the other side of the lake). Steady pace, few (and short) stops, but not a hammerfest...

rayder

what time for slow pokes?

my wife and I would love to join a group ride that's looking to pre-ride the course at a reasonable pace. we are sport racers looking to gey an idea of the course and not hold anybody up.

lushizzle

I'm heading up Sunday (tomorrow) to pre-ride. Leaving the city at 7, so will be there at 8 in the usual back lot spot (the lot past the trail lodge on the other side of the lake). Steady pace, few (and short) stops, but not a hammerfest...

I was planning to head up at 7am or earlier as well from the downtown and plan to meet you that at 8 to join you. Unless you want to share a ride or if you know anyone else looking for a lift I have room for two other bikes on my hitch. I welcome the company. I'll post the same offer on NYCMTB.

Luis

Top Bottom