Blog-pocalypse Now "in 3D"

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Try not to hurt yourself

You've earned your name on my bike lol

Capture.PNG

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
How many bar end plugs do you need exactly?

2 how many do I have 0 the first few were test prints and I'm trying to learn what software I like so what better way? I'm going to make the same thing over again in different software.

I am going to try to use python to automate the slicing settings, not sure if my terminology is correct.

serviceguy

shit ya do in college to find yourself?
or
trying stuff just to try it

not much difference there, other than self preservation in the latter.
Ah, are you saying that 'experimenting' is the reason the average college graduate can barely articulate a sentence? Makes sense...

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yea the first layer looks underextruded, you can either lower the first layer height or you can add an extrusion multiplier for the first layer.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@shrpshtr325 I'm guessing my first layer is too high I'm going to upgrade to bltouch kinda done with leveling lol

bl touch doesnt completely get rid of leveling, you still have to have the bed within a certain level (looser than before) and you still need to set the true zero height, which needs to be updated every time you change the nozzle or crash the head into the table.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
yea the first layer looks underextruded, you can either lower the first layer height or you can add an extrusion multiplier for the first layer.

Feel free to laugh because how long it took me to realize they hid the settings. Am I looking for Initial Layer Flow? Thanks for being the tutor to my shenanigans.

Top Bottom