Blog-pocalypse Now "in 3D"

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The lake was bumping today, even early this morning. You were also in the most open water part of the lake. Farther northeast towards Woodport might be a little more chill at that hour...there’s also some islands you can paddle around that will be more isolated from bigger boats.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
The lake was bumping today, even early this morning. You were also in the most open water part of the lake. Farther northeast towards Woodport might be a little more chill at that hour...there’s also some islands you can paddle around that will be more isolated from bigger boats.

I'm gonna stick to musconetcong and shopping for something more stable

BPaze

Went out this morning with @BPaze paddling, it sucked at first then we changed lakes and I pulled the seat cover out suddenly I'm much more stable I regret not doing it sooner had so much fun in the waves with brett
20200726_075307.jpg
20200726_063531.jpg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Operation wasted land has begun, I am yanking every fucking weed out of my yard so far I've filled 4 yard bags, and haven't even made a dent I hate grass and yards
What color are the weeds and what color is the grass. Nobody cares about your stupid lawn, not your neighbors and certainly not us. So go ride your bike and keep your weedy lawn tight, you'll be much happier.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
What color are the weeds and what color is the grass. Nobody cares about your stupid lawn, not your neighbors and certainly not us. So go ride your bike and keep your weedy lawn tight, you'll be much happier.

You've seen my lawn where does my walkway start and yard start

TimBay

You went back to hydration back pack... why?
I am thinking of going hip pack
So far, I'm digging my osprey seral. The 1 quirk, which I knew about going in is that the magnet holder for the tube doesn't work well. The easy hack is to get a retractable key card thingy. I got a 2pack from Amazon for 5 bucks and it works great.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
So far, I'm digging my osprey seral. The 1 quirk, which I knew about going in is that the magnet holder for the tube doesn't work well. The easy hack is to get a retractable key card thingy. I got a 2pack from Amazon for 5 bucks and it works great.
I am thinking about the osprey savu that holds water bottles instead.

Top Bottom