Blog-pocalypse Now "in 3D"

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I've been off the bike for 2 or three weeks since crashing, I'm hopeful to be back on thursday morning.
Finally got a kayak after 5 hours of driving and almost 300 miles

stopped at an over look
1594783528490.png

Guy I bought the kayak from had a sweet Jeep, and we got along politically lol jk. But really an awesome dude, would have loved shoot the shit with him again.

1594783591030.png

I'll get more pictures of the yak in the morning so all you get is this.

1594783687089.png

If I bail riding Thursday I'll go boating, waiting on my hood loops and my vest, I'm fucking stoked

and @serviceguy the answer is 2 times

serviceguy

I've been off the bike for 2 or three weeks since crashing, I'm hopeful to be back on thursday morning.

stopped at an over look
View attachment 134355

Guy I bought the kayak from had a sweet Jeep, and we got along politically lol jk. But really an awesome dude, would have loved shoot the shit with him again.

View attachment 134356

View attachment 134357

If I bail riding Thursday I'll go boating, waiting on my hood loops and my vest, I'm fucking stoked

That’s great. Please have someone filming your third time. I joined a class years and years ago and it took a little bit of practice before I could overcome the frustration and started to enjoy it, I haven't been on a kayak in several years. If I remember correctly the wrist pain is an indication of not using the correct technique, so you may want to look into that.

Last edited:

jklett

stopped at an over look
View attachment 134355

View attachment 134356

View attachment 134357

Awesome! If you want any tips on paddling techniques or safety stuff or whatever, let me know. Did it come with the skirt or float bags?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
That’s great. Please have someone filming your third time. I joined a class years and years ago and it took a little bit of practice before I could overcome the frustration and started to enjoy it, I haven't been on a kayak in several years. If I remember correctly the wrist pain is an indication of not using the correct technique, so you may want to look into that.

Every time I've gone I've enjoyed it and have gone for several hours.

I want to go out one morning this week and see how I feel

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Awesome! If you want any tips on paddling techniques or safety stuff or whatever, let me know. Did it come with the skirt or float bags?

No bags or skirt

It just came with
Kayak
Storage cover for the cockpit
2 paddles
Roof racks
Straps

I need to get a vest
Waiting on Hood loops
And also ordered dry bags

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's

stopped at an over look
View attachment 134355

View attachment 134356

View attachment 134357

Just don't be this guy....

Last edited:

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What do you mean I naturally float lmao, once I can I will take a course at REI or something

Holy shit I almost died just reading that, I don't have one of the greatest minds ever but I would never considered doing something like this
yeah... epic shit right there. borderline Darwin Award materiel

Top Bottom