Blog-pocalypse Now "in 3D"

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
So I've hit my goal weight to make me start focusing on task oriented fitness, where my goal isn't a number but the ability to do something(X trail in X:XX time). I have finally started to get in a rhythm for riding.

I started the year wanting to do a different park every week, now I am left to a rotation of parks that I'm trying my best to learn. if you have been watching my strava you'll see that my rides have been having pre-7am, this seems to be the only thing I've been able to get out of bed for. I need to fix my sleep schedule again, and aside for this weekend my eating has been pretty good.

Disclaimer
I'm going to contain my shenanigans to this thread for the most part, if I feel like shit is going out of line I'll quote you here and bring it here.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Someone did the jersey slide on me as I passed Rockaway, they came to a complete stop in the left lane and started moving over in a perpendicular to the highway fashion. I was going 80 ish pulled over fixed it and kept moving

IMG_20200607_063015.jpg

Ok I was about to put you to sleep but this raises my curiosity. But the penalty is now double if you fail.

Jeopardy music now.

Now before I was rudely interrupted.... like I have any ground to stand on lol.

The different post are for table of contents for different things and @MissJR is gonna look like a jerk when there are progression shots then her rolling her eyes lol.

Qq does she get a new name after the wedding mrsJR or will it be something else like prisoner of marriedtown

He lives! What was the deal with that ominous closing of your other garbage fire, I mean blog?

Back
Top Bottom