Blinky lights! What do you recommend?

GraceUnderwood

Looking for new front & rear blinky lights for the road.
The lights I’ve got are good but I’m tired of buying 2032 batteries all the time when they go dead after I accidentally bump the light on putting the bike away.

Looking for rechargeable, not too bulky that I can easily switch around from bike to bike, and has decent battery life for when I forget to recharge it.

Gimme your suggestions, favorites. The lights are more important now that fall is approaching and my after work road rides will be ending at sunset.
I also have this eternal problem. I like to drive at night, and I need headlights. At first, I went with two lanterns attached, so that it wasn't very convenient. I'm afraid to take expensive lights because I can fall on the bike, it will damage them. Once my dad took expensive ones and then couldn't drive properly because he was constantly thinking about how not to damage the lights. I don't need this. So I decided to try to order on Chinese sites. Joom and Aliexpress disappointed me (perhaps the seller was just terrible). I found some good ones on Amazon. You can try to find there.

w_b

You should consider adding a front blinky as a daytime running light for extra visibility, it could make a difference, just my two cents.
Best blinkie is the 3 for $11 deal, comes with batteries and mounts. One for bike, one for helmet, one for pack.

Grace, I see you had a wonderful weekend. Please keep the lanterns for camping and out of the tent! Use torches for your biciclettas.

Top Bottom