BiscoJosh is Back Suckas!!!

B

BiscoJosh

Hey All!

I am BACK!! After two and a half months of the most ridiculous academic experience of my life, and over one month of no riding at all, I am back! No more Bar exams, no more lawschool, wooot! So, I am just saying hello and that I am excited for the next tuesday ride and seeing if we can get anything together in the coming days and weeks! I cant wait to see everyone again!!!!

Josh

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
nice josh!!! im assuming you did well?

by the way someone took the title for falling more than us. haha. 6 in one night.

B

BiscoJosh

thanks guys. i really have no idea how i did. i mean, i could have failed miserably or i could have passed with flying colors. we dont find out until end of october - mid november. kind of lame.

..thats pretty sweet someone fell more than us. but since i havent been on the bike in over a month now, i just might have to reclaim my title. hahaha.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey All!

I am BACK!! After two and a half months of the most ridiculous academic experience of my life, and over one month of no riding at all, I am back! No more Bar exams, no more lawschool, wooot! So, I am just saying hello and that I am excited for the next tuesday ride and seeing if we can get anything together in the coming days and weeks! I cant wait to see everyone again!!!!

Josh

Dude welcome,
hope you did alright on the exams see you on tuesday...

supermike

Congrats on taking the exam. Now enjoy that next three months of anxious unknown.

I'm sure did well, and good luck. What states did you take? Do you have a job lined up yet?

Top Bottom