birfday surf sesh - 1/13 - 2:30

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
hey all -

if you're interested, i'll be surfing at either spring lake or lavalette at around 2:30-ish tomorrow (1/13) in honor of me getting a year older.

it looks like knee high ESE background swell is on tap for the day - so nothing special, but since the trails are buggin' with the H-2-O, i figure i'll just waste my day in the water. post up if you are interested.

the water is a balmy 41 degrees, so be sure to bring your booties!!!

Frank

Sasquatch
I don't go in the ocean either. Whenever I come out people push me back in and say " get it back in the water...he's gonna die.":eek: Seriously though, have a great b-day.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I can't swing this but I get in the water a lot.

I open the store at 11am on weekdays so it makes for nice DP.

Post up here again and i will meet you for sure.

J_

Happy BD!

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
thanks all! - looks like i am not heading out anyway - a friend of mine went down and he says its real choppy and not worth the drive.

i'll post up again fo' sho'.

MNicolosi

is this Dave Clark....?

yo, it's Matty, I'm finally onlinr. I surfed with Scala on Saturday, it was a killer time. 3-4 foot clean walls..... let's hook up and ride/surf/snowboard soon. Matty

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
yo, it's Matty, I'm finally onlinr. I surfed with Scala on Saturday, it was a killer time. 3-4 foot clean walls..... let's hook up and ride/surf/snowboard soon. Matty

yes it is!

i heard sat was good - i have to work saturdays until april... so sunday is my only day for outdoor fun. i'll keep watching the forecasts and post up.

MMuller

Waves have been killing lately. I surf anywhere from Ocean Grove to Spring Lake. Has to be good for me to surf instead of ride. Let me know when you're in the hood.

clarkenstein

JORBA.ORG
Waves have been killing lately. I surf anywhere from Ocean Grove to Spring Lake. Has to be good for me to surf instead of ride. Let me know when you're in the hood.

will do - i have been watching the forecast stuck in a conference room the past week... driviing me nuts. my one free day, sunday, looks poor again. :mad2:

i'm hoping the swell spreads out a bit on sunday and builds a bit more than forecasted and i can catch some of it for a DP or dusk sesh on sunday. i'll post up if i am heading out.

Top Bottom