Biking Buddy

lakerlady

I am looking for a buddy to ride with my 54 year old brother in law in the Tourne Park or in Morris County. He is an avid rider from Colorado but has moved to NJ due to an early dementia condition. He is super athletic but can't ride alone and is missing the trails big time. If anyone is interested in having a tag along to make sure he doesn't get lost we can work out a fee for helping us out.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am looking for a buddy to ride with my 54 year old brother in law in the Tourne Park or in Morris County. He is an avid rider from Colorado but has moved to NJ due to an early dementia condition. He is super athletic but can't ride alone and is missing the trails big time. If anyone is interested in having a tag along to make sure he doesn't get lost we can work out a fee for helping us out.
I think I ran into to you guys the other night on the trail....was nice meeting you and welcome to the site. So there is a group ride that cyclecraft does every tuesday at 5:45 that starts at the ball field parking lot. Have him check that out.

Mare

I don't get up to Tourne, but there are a lot of awesome people here and on the trails. I am sure there are many people willing to help out.

lakerlady

I think I ran into to you guys the other night on the trail....was nice meeting you and welcome to the site. So there is a group ride that cyclecraft does every tuesday at 5:45 that starts at the ball field parking lot. Have him check that out.
HI Yes that was us. I do know about that ride. He did it once but wasn't a good night for him. Late day for him is not as good physically. I did meet a great guy who led the ride and offered to take him out again. I may contact him to see if he can do it. thanks

Top Bottom