Bikes, Bellies and Beyond

Dominos

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Things that I'm looking forward to about not being pregnant! Besides the obvious (wine)
1) Riding a bike (duh)
2) Sleeping on my stomach
3) wearing a real winter coat, not this Old Navy Maternity POS I bought for $35
4) Hugs. Hard to give or receive a good hug when you have a basketball separating you and the huggee.
5) meeting the baby

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Things that I'm looking forward to about not being pregnant! Besides the obvious (wine)
1) Riding a bike (duh)
2) Sleeping on my stomach
3) wearing a real winter coat, not this Old Navy Maternity POS I bought for $35
4) Hugs. Hard to give or receive a good hug when you have a basketball separating you and the huggee.
5) meeting the baby

6) Not having to tinkle in the woods?

Dominos

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just had an epiphany while wrapping things up at work today...

The dog has been just bonkers today. Like can't settle down, literally chewing on the flat wall. Destroyed her bed, a leash, sort of seems really uneasy.
Then, @Delish takes her away, and the other office dog (Romeo) comes into my office and stares at me with intention, for like 45 minutes. Won't leave my side, finally seems content once he's in my lap.

Both dogs seem both obsessed with me, and very uneasy today. I'm wondering if they sense some mad pre-labor surge of hormones...
Only time will tell.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just had an epiphany while wrapping things up at work today...

The dog has been just bonkers today. Like can't settle down, literally chewing on the flat wall. Destroyed her bed, a leash, sort of seems really uneasy.
Then, @Delish takes her away, and the other office dog (Romeo) comes into my office and stares at me with intention, for like 45 minutes. Won't leave my side, finally seems content once he's in my lap.

Both dogs seem both obsessed with me, and very uneasy today. I'm wondering if they sense some mad pre-labor surge of hormones...
Only time will tell.

All they see is a ticking time bomb

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have no idea where @Dominos' screen name came from. I think she should change it to @sprinkles.

You and I came up with this because you guys ordered pizza or something one day a long time ago. We both assumed she would hate it and ask for something else but in the end she liked it. The game kinda died there.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i just got a maternity advertisement below this post....how'd they know?

Dominos

Team MTBNJ Halter's
BABY!

Baby H joined us on Valentine's day at 10:44pm! Biggest brother C is completely in love with his sister.
Cole Hazel.jpg

Labor was fairly quick, not so quick that we were worried at any point! 5 hours from first call to the Midwives to delivering a healthy baby girl.

Delivering at 10:44pm is sort of crappy, because insurance only pays for 2 nights in the hospital, so we got kicked to the curb 36 hours after delivering. It seemed a little early - especially since we were going home to two sick toddlers. But we survived and @Delish has taken up basically all household duties while I sit on my butt and make milk.

The baby has been doing great, eating really well, sleeping as well as can be expected at this point. Hard to say what her personality is yet - but she did inherit one of @Delish's dimples and my blonde hair - so naturally we think she's quite adorable. She looks a lot like middle-brother E, with the exception of the hair. Generally, @Delish and I make hairy babies - interesting to note that there really IS a link between pregnancy heartburn and hairy babies.

I think @Delish is totally enamored with this little one at this point. Being #3, we are both more confident in our parenting abilities than we were with #1, and #2 never really liked Eric until he was about 6 months old. I can already see a daddy's girl thing unfolding when @Delish takes #3 in his arms. It's cute.

ChrisRU

Awesome! Congrats Team-O!

Valentine's Day birthdays are reserved for the cool kids :cool: It will probably be more fun as a girl.

Top Bottom