bike rack

J

jimex7

Does anyone want to get ride of a bike rack for a compact car either roof or trunk mount.
Would anyone object to a trunk mount for one bike? Will it do me ok? I know to avoid theft the trunk mount sucks but for transporting it would be ok i think has anyone used one?

ArmyOfNone

If someone really wants to steal something, they will find a way. Trunk racks are a pain just bc you have to take em off and put them back off. If secure the bike properly its really no different. Convenience i guess. I MAY have one laying around, but ill have to check. Ill get back to you.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Jim,

I'm pretty sure I have one in my garage attic just gathering dust. I'd probably take a case of Magic Hat for it. I'll check and let you know. PM me as a reminder if the other two offers above don't work out and you want to meet up.

brett, just curious... what kind of hitch rack?

J

jimex7

I got a trunk rack only $35 at the big K i am going to go out and try it now.
We will see

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Jim,

I'm pretty sure I have one in my garage attic just gathering dust. I'd probably take a case of Magic Hat for it. I'll check and let you know. PM me as a reminder if the other two offers above don't work out and you want to meet up.

brett, just curious... what kind of hitch rack?

I'll check tonite and let ya know 2mrrw..............

Top Bottom